Lifestyle 650 home entertainment system
Feel every thundering explosion of a blockbuster action movie. Sing along to your favourite songs any time you want. Catch every play of the big playoff game. The Lifestyle® 650 home entertainment system is the best entertainment system for music, movies and TV from Bose. Designed to look as stunning as it sounds, this is the full 5.1 experience you have been waiting for—an all-immersive system that makes you feel like you are at the centre of all the action.
- Premium glass and brushed anodised aluminium finish showcases elegant design
- Small OmniJewel speakers and centre channel deliver immersive 360° sound
- Wireless rear surround speakers deliver dynamic performance
- Works with other SoundTouch® speakers for a multi-room listening experience
- Bluetooth with NFC pairing lets you stream music from your phone or tablet
- 6 HDMI inputs and 4K pass-through ensure system compatibility
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS deliver the best possible sound for music, movies and TV
Music services may vary by country.
Spotify is a registered trademark of Spotify AB. All rights reserved. SoundTouch® and the wireless note design are registered trademarks of Bose Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. A home Wi-Fi® network and Internet access are required. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bose Corporation is under licence. HDMI connection may not allow transmission of copyright-protected material, depending on the capability of the signal source. The terms HDMI® and HDMI® High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI® Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Dolby and Dolby Digital are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS or the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, inc.
Find us on our Facebook page.